Monday 20 January 2014

Your pink smoothie



All my best friends love avocado. I hated it until i read about it. I'm still not a big fan of the plain taste of it. I learn to enjoy it more with a dressing or mixed with other ingredients. 
For those who are like me and don't like the taste of avocado, but are fully aware of its benefits, try blending it with other ingredients with a better and stronger taste. Have it fresh that's the whole point! 




It is important that your smoothie tastes yummy, but it's equally important that it looks GOOD, too! 
how about pink? yes, pink :) 

Recipe: 

  • In your blender put
  • 1 chopped cucumber. 
  • 1 peeled and chopped avocado. 
  • A handful of red sweet cabbage. 
  • 2 handfuls of red grapes (best if they are seedless, otherwise, I recommend you remove the seeds unless you've got a very powerful blender) 
  •  add water (half your blender), then add later to get your favourite consistency. 


PS: if you have a sweet tooth and would like your smoothie to be sweeter, add more grapes. They are healthy and will satiate your craving. 









Bon Appetit! 


Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment